3D Artist (Zbrush and Blender) looking for projects to contribute to.

Started by
3 comments, last by Shephard42 4 years, 8 months ago

I'm a 3D Creature/Character artist looking for a rev-share or hobby project to work on. You can see my work here: www.artstation.com/shephard42

At this point, I'm just trying to add some work to my portfolio. I'm pretty decent with detailed, high-poly sculpting for 2D renders or 3D-printing, but I need to get some experience creating assets for games (and/or VR stuff).

I dont have time to create all the 3D artwork for something, but I'd love to contribute to something currently in development. What I'm most interested in is creating high-poly detail to bake into game assets (characters or creatures would be the most fun, but high-poly props/weapons is something I'd consider), but I might be up for lower-poly modeling if the project sounded awesome. I'm willing to work with pre-rigged stuff or downloaded assets from kits if I can be given the creative freedom to make some of my own changes.

Advertisement

Hello. I share this ambition. Art is my driver, so I learned to code to bring it to life. Our styles are similar and those are my tools as well. I picked up a copy of zbrush4r5 when it was fresh, then 4r7 came out immediately after with the zModeler stuff. sigh... I mostly use zBrush for polypainting and quick forming. As blender tools improved I actually found myself staying more in Blender except for painting and certain map bake processes.. 

I'm located in the Ballard industrial district in Seattle right on the canal a couple miles east of the locks. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat.

Hello , we are working on an undiscolsed title , and we really need a 3d artist, we basically are using models from the net since we are all programmers, We need to refine some models, create and / or animated others, we need low-poly machinery and a single low poly character. If you are interested contact me at vp8671@libero.it

Thanks

I love Blender. I couldn't recommend it enough to anyone interested an all-purpose 3D modeling tool, and its 3D-sculpting capabilities are really solid. I just started using Zbrush at 4r7, so maybe I'm lucky that I don't have anything to compare it to. Honestly, I'm annoyed with it enough as it is, but in terms of super-advanced, freaky detail work, I do prefer it to Blender.

Also, messaged you :)

4 hours ago, Programmer71 said:

Hello , we are working on an undiscolsed title , and we really need a 3d artist, we basically are using models from the net since we are all programmers, We need to refine some models, create and / or animated others, we need low-poly machinery and a single low poly character. If you are interested contact me at vp8671@libero.it

Thanks

Hey P-71, thanks for the response. I e-mailed you just now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement