[WANTED] Artist / Graphics Designer (print)

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years ago

Hello reader,

my name is Bastian, passionate game designer, board game author and over 7 years in the games industry as a professional game developer. My interests besides the day-to-day in a AAA game studio have always been to create my own game worlds with rich environment and backround history but also diving into the secrets of the mysteries behind those famous game engines that drive the best games of all time and turn anything together into a non-profit project. But sometimes I need a side project and am working on a board game.

Today is such a day and I recovered one of my (nearly) finished board game designs to be further optimized and improved. To achieve this task, I'm looking for an Artist/ Graphics Designer to help out with the card layout, refactor and improve existing graphical components and discuss ideas as part of the creative process.

The game is about a mix of all the good from major games I played since 1997 which are:

• Pokemon TCG
  • Magic the Gathering
  • World of Warcraft
  • Warlord: Saga of the Storm
  • Legend of the five Rings (L5R)
  • Dominion
  • Ascension
  • Hand of Fate (Digital)
  • Hand of Fate Ordeals (Board Game)

settled in a medival, fantasy RPG like setting and can be played in either adventure mode or PvP.

If you're an artist/ graphical designer with the same passion about board games and willing to help out here, just leave a message (GDnet or Discord PM) with some introduction and we can further discuss this on Discord afterwards.

Thank you!

(Also see my related post here)

Advertisement

Hello! I can help! I read “Pokemon” and I think I'm sold! DM me for my Discord tag and we can chat about things.

Hello there.

I am new to all of this. I have been an artist since i was a kid and have spent the last two years working as a full time graphic designer. I grew up playing pokemon tcg, collected digimon, dbz, magic, yugioh cards. I would love to help out or join the team. I have thought about trying to do a new card / board game a few times but it's a large task for one person.

Unfortunately, I'm still looking for a qualified graphics designer to help with the card layout

Thread was necroed by a spammer and is now closed to further replies.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement