Pixel Fishing - android game with cute graphics

Started by
0 comments, last by Kzunec 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello, dear friends!

I have some exciting news to share with all of you. It's about my latest venture into the world of game development. I recently launched my first game on Google Play, and while it's technically my second attempt, I must admit that I'm not very proud of my first game. It didn't quite meet my expectations. However, I have much more confidence in Pixel Fishing. I believe it's a game that offers a more interesting and engaging experience.

Allow me to introduce you to Pixel Fishing, a captivating game adorned with charming graphics that will transport you on an exhilarating underwater expedition to capture pixelated fish. Your objective is to upgrade your fishing equipment and enhance your skills to capture rare and captivating fish species. What sets this game apart is the unique challenge it presents - skillfully controlling your descending hook, deftly maneuvering to avoid fish and diving deeper, and maximizing your catch when the hook resurfaces. This engaging gameplay mechanic bears resemblance to the popular game Ridiculous Fishing, ensuring a delightful gaming experience.

Now, let me share with you some of the thrilling features that await you in Pixel Fishing:

- Complete your fish book by collecting a diverse range of fish species.
- Enhance your fishing gear, including your line and hook, to unlock not only common fish but also multiple golden fish species.
- Engage in daily quests to earn valuable rewards in the form of gold.
- Accomplish in-game achievements to receive exhilarating rewards.
- Even when you're offline, you can continue to earn coins and progress in the game.
- Immerse yourself in the pleasant music and cozy ambiance characteristic of pixelated games.
- Each dive presents a unique experience, promising endless excitement and discovery.

Your support and feedback are invaluable to me. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you may have. To get a glimpse of the captivating world of Pixel Fishing, I invite you to check out the screenshots, and the link to Google Play provided below.

Google Play

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement