🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Let me help you with music

Started by
3 comments, last by Defcon1 21 years, 12 months ago
Hey there reader, My name is Sean Kiley and I have started a video game music company. Im fresh in the industry and im just looking for experience right now, NOT MONEY! (Is that a load off or what?) Anyway, I urge you to check out my site and listen to my work, and if you like what you hear, email me about any questions you might have. My site: http://note8.8m.com My e-mail: phaseone@note8.8m.com Thank You Sean Kiley Note 8

Advertisement
Now that''s the type of music I like to hear! Lately, I''ve been seeing people just get some looper program and claim they are "musicians," or just throw some sound effects together and call it a "song."

It''s quite refreshing to hear great, original, high quality music, coming from someone who actually has talent. I can''t stress how much I adore your work -- it has restored my faith in video game musicians. Keep it up and good luck!!!

--------------------
Matthew Calabrese
Realtime 3D Orchestra:
Programmer, Composer,
and 3D Artist/Animator
"I can see the music..."
hmmm... it sounds like a lot of your music is inspired by the later final fantasy games (it shows the most in song 1)

but i like your style. I may come to you for some musical based assistance in the future. Until then...

KEEP WATCHING THE SKIES!
"Luck is for people without skill."- Robert (I Want My Island)"Real men eat food that felt pain before it died."- Me
I emailed you... but it is very strongly RPG style music...

CEO Plunder Studios
[email=esheppard@gmail.com]esheppard@gmail.com[/email]
Hey Sean,

I just sent you an e-mail (www.jsquaredproductions.com), maybe we can work out a partnership! You site, as said in the e-mail, is the only one I have found that does the same thing our site does.

So, for all you developers who need music, go to his site. Then, go to mine! (shameless, I know) www.jsquaredproductions.com
"There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't."Just3DJustin NordinJ Squared Productionswww.jsquaredproductions.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement