🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

FREE music (limited time)

Started by
21 comments, last by starfall_composer 21 years, 11 months ago
Go to the following address www.jsquaredproductions.com and try out our FREEE music offer. We''d love to make music for your games or mods. "There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can''t." Just3D Justin Nordin J Squared Productions www.jsquaredproductions.com
"There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't."Just3DJustin NordinJ Squared Productionswww.jsquaredproductions.com
Advertisement
Woah, a commercial group that does one free request per person? Sounds great. I''ll bookmark you''s if I ever need your assistance. That one mp3 would have to be for a special occasion IMO. ^_^
I don''t recall setting a limit on the number of songs per person...(that limit is number of songs per order, an order takes 24-48hrs).

Check us out, but buy something sometime.

"There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can''t."

Just3D
Justin Nordin
J Squared Productions
www.jsquaredproductions.com
"There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't."Just3DJustin NordinJ Squared Productionswww.jsquaredproductions.com
Seriously, check these guys out. They are awesome! I can''t believe the quality I got from my order!
"An all-graphics, no-gameplay, boner-iffic fighter whose fan base consists of hormone crazy 13 year-old boys who have just grown their first pubes." - Me talking about DOA3
What happens if you don''t like the song? Do they work with you to create it to make sure it fits and all that? Even $25 is resonable for a personal developer, so I definately will consider them.

Always remember, you''''re unique. Just like everyone else.
Always remember, you''re unique. Just like everyone else.Greven
I''ve just downloaded all of the samples (including the full song) and I have to say I am very impressed. There is a lot of variation in the songs and I can see places that they could all fit. I just had to throw that out there

Always remember, you''''re unique. Just like everyone else.
Always remember, you''re unique. Just like everyone else.Greven
Greven,

You can always try our free offer while it lasts (currently only 7 more orders remaining). And as far as quality, it is pretty much guarenteed, but if for some reason you aren''t satisfied (and you used our free service) it didn''t set you back a dime!

Of course we are completely confident in our ability to do any style of music for anyone to their satisfaction. And the samples on the website are very simple when compared to the actual songs we will compose for you.

Consider our free offer, there''s no risk.
Hope to do business with you.

"There are only three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can''t."

Just3D
Justin Nordin
J Squared Productions
I just placed in an order for the free service... to check it out, this looks like a great deal - and the fact that you get to try before you buy essentially is what has me really interested...

(BTW ceemos)
Check out my Music and fx company Morningdew Media at
http://www.morningdewmedia.com

Lots of sample themes and a few effects.

All the best,
Mattias Holmgren

[Edited by - starfall_composer on November 28, 2008 2:01:18 AM]
I checked your site out.

It has some really solid music on it. (I''m a sucker for megaman remixes). And some nice sound effects too.

So, if you need music, come to us first, then go to these people. :-P

Just3D
Justin Nordin
J Squared Productions

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement