🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Story

Started by
4 comments, last by baldyman 21 years, 7 months ago
Please read my story and tell me what u think. One day there was a baldyman who rules. He was a subordinate of chief. They were drawing their plans to come to earth to take cheese and babies. The baldyman liked tetris but was the greatest pong player on his home planet, the moob. Everday he would beat on the brat and rock the casbah. chief decided it was time to make the move. orders were sent to all the baldymen (the purest humans) to gather cheese and babies in big blue plastic basins. SAMson came as the mortal enemy of the baldy men and summoned many living undead who had many battles. chief won and the game is over.
Advertisement
Frankly, it blows needs work.

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

SketchSoft | SketchNews

[edited by - doodle_sketch on November 27, 2002 8:03:15 AM]
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
It should read more like:

The babies and cheese have been kidnapped by SAMson. Are you a bald enough dude to rescue them?

Either that or:

In the year 2101, tetris was beginning.

Cheif: "What happen!!!"
Baldyman: "Somebody set up us the undead"
SAMson: "How are you baldymen"
SAMson: "All yuor babies and cheese are belong to us"
Cheif: "What you say!"
SAMson: "You have no choice to play pong make your time"
Baldyman: "Cheif!!!"
Cheif: "Move every big blue plastic basin"
Cheif: "You know what you doing!!!"
Cheif: "Move BASIN!!!!"
Cheif: "For great pong!!!!"

Yes, they do borrow a little too much from the classics, but you get the idea.
I love that idea! it kicks ass. the baldymen will use cheese in their conquest to save the babies. i want other ppls opinions so keep it coming!
I am very critical when it comes to game ideas. Baldyman, your game. . . . .is freakin hilarious!!!

Serious, I have yet to see any games that have made me laugh, and I think this is so funny. I hope you are serious, because I know a game like this would have me laughing to tears. Hope to see it happen.

--Vic--
why not:

ALL YOUR BABIES AND CHEESE ARE BELONG TO US

[edited by - xaxa on November 29, 2002 4:35:12 PM]
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement