🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Musician looking for projects

Started by
7 comments, last by rancid0426 21 years, 7 months ago
i''m a musician who is currently looking for projects to work on, and i was wondering if any one had any advice to give me about finding good projects to work on. Thanx! my e-mail is rancid0426@hotmail.com AOL IM is : rancid0426 please contact me if there''s an opening on a project for a good song writer/sound engineer
Advertisement
*Emails*

Do you have any samples? That''d certainly help when advertising yourself.
Would you be interested in making sound effects for games, aswell as the music?

WWW.SPANNERWORX.CO.UK

but of coarse!!!, here's the link to some of my midi's

my music

[edited by - rancid0426 on December 4, 2002 3:46:26 PM]

[edited by - rancid0426 on December 4, 2002 3:48:08 PM]

[edited by - rancid0426 on December 4, 2002 3:48:50 PM]
Midi files? O_o

Timpani impressed me anyway - very dramatic and suitable for battle. Up ahead likewise, for a racing game.

I presume you do complete mp3 versions?
well, i made the songs in midi, i can convert them the mp3 format if that''s what you''re asking...or are you asking me if there a version with better sounding instrement than midi? in about a month, i''ll be getting one of those expensive keyboards, so i will have much better sounding stuff in the future than just midi.
and to answer to dark streak's question, i can also make sound effects as well as music for a game

[edited by - rancid0426 on December 4, 2002 10:02:57 PM]
and to answer to dark streak''s question, i can also make sound effects as well as music for a game
Did you get my email, Rancid?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement