🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Militaristic music creation?

Started by
1 comment, last by Spectro 21 years, 6 months ago
Alright, I''m doing sound effects for a free but high profile game. (I''m trying to get my foot in the door ) And right now we got a theme song, but personally I don''t like it. So I wanna create my own. Only problem is I need some loops first. Does anybody know of some (license free) militaristic loop cds around that I could get? Or maybe some websites that host good loops? In short, I''m looking to get a sort of Rainbow six sound to the game, and maybe add a little bit of Pumping bass for a really upbeat mood. As well, good orchestral loops that fits the genre would be very helpful as well. Thanks for any help. -Erich Albert
__________ ////||||((((******)))) ||||//// ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Advertisement
Lol, I should have checked the forum first... n00b mistake, oh well. I found a couple good sites after checking, but still, any loop sites would still be much appreciated.
__________ ////||||((((******)))) ||||//// ^^^^^^^^^^^^
IMO you shouldn''t work with loops. Write it without loops, and the song will be entirely yours

Just find some good samples to work with.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement