🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Do you listen to Video game music?

Started by
11 comments, last by Warsong 21 years, 6 months ago
Do you listen to VG music as much as regular music? I like some like Teken. Or how about midi music?
***Power without perception is useless, which you have the power but can you perceive?"All behavior consists of opposites. Learn to see backward, inside out and upside down."-Lao Tzu,Tao Te Ching Fem Nuts Doom OCR TS Pix mc NRO . .
Advertisement
I own soundtracks for Xenogears, Teken, Lunar 1 & 2, and FFVII. I am teh lam3rz. But I love it!
Anonymous hu

Maybe you''re ashamed since you posted as anonymous?
Well should people be shy about it?

Also PSX Castlevania SOTN has nice music.
***Power without perception is useless, which you have the power but can you perceive?"All behavior consists of opposites. Learn to see backward, inside out and upside down."-Lao Tzu,Tao Te Ching Fem Nuts Doom OCR TS Pix mc NRO . .
VGM makes up the bulk of what I listen to: Final Fantasy soundtracks, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Onimusha, Medal of Honor Frontline, Headhunter, and a crapload of other stuff.
Video Game Music rocks. They are my favorite, lol, my brother even commented "Why do I see so many video game titles in music folder?", and I have a load of midis. Ninja Gaiden series have good music.

My compiler generates one error message: "does not compile."
I''m more a fan of the orchestral arrangements of game music (unless it was recorded by an orchestra in the first place). I also like to arrange my own versions of the scores from games such as Final Fantasy for sheer sentimental purposes.
some good midi game sites are videogamemusic i think.

also for game mp3 remix check out overclockremix i think lol many of the remixes are much better than the original check out "master blaster" remix from the nes game or was the game called "blaster master"

hey its late and i am out of it
also another game that has good music is rayman for psx

I might edit the post the next day but if anyone doesnt get ti then ill get u the site.
time for zzzzzzzzzzzz
I listen to old Amiga mods (BattleSquadron, Alien Breed, Swiw, ProjectX) and Remixes of various gametunes (Commando, Comic Bakeri, LastNinja etc.).

I love them.
-------------Ban KalvinB !
The Halo and Hitman 2 soundtracks are pretty good.

holla
Yeah I have a few on my PC.

Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2
Assorted Final Fantasy stuff
SIDs
Amiga MODs
Megadrive (Genesis)
SNES

Probably some other stuff too.

Helpful links:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way | Google can help with your question | Search MSDN for help with standard C or Windows functions

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement