🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone ever use this?

Started by
1 comment, last by BradDaBug 21 years, 6 months ago
A while back I was looking around for sound effects on the internet, and I found www.sounddogs.com. Basically they have lots and lots of sound effects from those professional libraries, and you can buy individual sounds from those libraries. So instead of spending $1000''s on a huge sound library, you can just buy the sounds you want. Anyone ever used this site? Are there other sites like this?
I like the DARK layout!
Advertisement
I bought some weapons sounds from SoundDogs recently. They are longstanding and well known; I didnt have any problems getting what I needed.
supz all i used that site long time ago... the sounds were good but theres other places that have better sound effect for cheaper or even free... u just gotta keep looking... good luck... i would tell u the site with all sounds free with high quality but i dont remember the site so when i do i will post it again.... l8tez

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement