🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

KJK characters

Started by
-1 comments, last by entivore 21 years, 5 months ago
I'm making an rpg called KJK, and it's got a lot of characters. So many in fact that I kinda neglected the personality issue of some of them. So, I was wondering if I could get some suggestions and ideas, and even negative criticism. Especially on the female characters. First of all, here are the names of all the playable characters: Juskix Llane (main character for part A) Julie Tisfaria Range Axeinhed Ledyr Soari Bratt Harhound Razskull ? (no last name yet) Rugratt ? Mynor Limelight Cuttar ? Sutroa Jewela Llane (main character for part B) Mercian Night Stormy ? Voxel Raxamarten Eleyon Kelvin Sol Palamar Phig Kelvin Vician Night Julie Llane/Tisfaria Ok, before we start, let me just say that some of these guys are some real nutjobs, so bear with me. I won't post all the character descriptions all at once, since it would be so long as to discourage feedback. I suppose I'll start with Julie. At the start of the game, Julie is 17. Her older brother had joined a gang called the Grey Daggers. It was a gang of boys who couldn't find jobs due to a conspiracy by the employeers nearby. The king had just passed a subsidy to employers who couldn't find enough workers to maintain their businesses, and the subsidy was worth more than actually running their businesses. The Grey Daggers started off as only robid hood like stealing from the greedy rich merchants, but over time turned sour. Julie's brother was ordered to kill a little girl who got in the way but he refused. For "failing" his mission he was going to be killed as punishment! Julie went to the Grey Daggers hideout and offered herself (hint hint) if they'd let him go and they accepted. The bastards killed him anyway and wouldn't let her leave. She broke out and they started harassing her mother, so she got a staff and kicked their butts. They started going after her, 2 or 3 at a time and finally get the upper hand on her in the forest, when Juskix arrives just in the nick of time so to speak. After Juskix saves her, she comes up with lots of excuses of how she owes him in order to hang out with him (she can't admit she likes him) She eventually ends up marrying the guy. Julie's personality is very direct. She looks down on people who leech off of others, people without jobs, etc. She'll almost never admit her own weaknesses or accept gifts. She's a little insensitive, but definantly not a bitch out to bite anyone's head off. She's also prone to going off by herself for a little while to learn new spells or beat the crap out of wild monsters with her staff. Here's her current character sprite. As you can see she has yellow hair, reddish eyes, etc. She wears red armor overtop of her dress. In a fight, her specialty is attack magic and high defense power. She fights with a two handed staff during melee combat. Her special technique is High Cast, which allows her to cast a pumped up version of a normal spell, using stamina and Mp (She can cast Nuke instead of Inferno for instance). Oh yeah, her element is fire. Feel free to request more info too. I guess I'll post one more description, then see if anyone has anything good to say. At the start of the game Eleyon isn't born yet (ha!). When you get to play her she's like 19 though. She's the daugther of Phig Kelvin who died during the Part A game's events. A while back she met Voxel Raxamarten (Aka the dark criminal). She pretends to be madly in love with him, and of course Voxel is ecstatic and blinded by sexual repression (Hey, you'd be horny too if you were an immortal 3000 year old (age locked around 20) dude who's never had a real girlfriend before). When Voxel is around she looks and acts very sweet, but when he isn't around she is extremely nasty to say the least. Consider yourself lucky if all you hear from her is "Who cares" when you mention a problem of yours. As an example of her nastiness, she wanted to leave Gryphon Eggs in their nest after slaying their mother, knowing full well baby gryphons can't survive like that. She's also prone to wearing revealing clothing but calling anyone who looks a perv. Later on she betrays Voxel and the others and reveals that she had been relaying information to Seraph Family and is really an enemy. This allows Solsarius Seraph to lay an ambush, but by this time Mercian has become Dark Lord Mercian and is too powerful for her. Mersellius Seraph shows up and kicks everyone's ass then locks you all up. Eleyon trains with Feldsparius Seraph and is forced to learn one of the 8 invincible techniques, despite Mersellius's objections. In any case, the good guys manage to escape the prison, and Mersellius in a rage to stop them blasts the prisons into dust just after you warp away. Solsarius leaks info to Eleyon that she should check the prisons and Eleyon discovers that the cell containing her mother was destroyed (yep, they were holding her mom hostage). She fights her way out of the place and rejoins the main group. Voxel doesn't want her back, and now she openly mocks him. However, whenever one of the other female characters shows interest in him, she tries to muck it up, mainly by showing cleavage, that sort of thing. Definant bitch type all the way Well anyway, she has blue hair, blue eyes, and generally wears blue. Talk about easy fashion. She uses a nasty spear She's pretty much a melee fighter, but she does know some magic (none of it healing of course). Her special technique in battle is "WindMill" which allows her to perfectly parry all attacks until her stamina runs out, and "Peerless Cripple", a powerful spear attack that takes a big chunk of Hp, Mp, and Stamina from an opponent. It's also one of the legendary 8 invincible techniques. [edited by - entivore on January 14, 2003 4:14:12 AM]
*Only in darkness can one truely shine*

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement