🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Assassin Cameo of the Week (ACOTW)

Started by
199 comments, last by Magic Card 23 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that's why I took that "screenshot" down, so none of you sick people would have to suffer even more. God I'm an idiot. One program for one thing. One program for one thing-

Anyway, I have the second one up. This is him:

Part Islam, part Hindi. He cool?

Also, for all you people going "Oh he's never going to be able to do this he's too young and doesn't know how to program" relax. I'm making another game called Mission: I Could Do It If I Wanted To programmed completely in C++ for practice. For more info visit my site: http://danavision.homestead.com/Mission.html

Edited by - Magic Card on July 30, 2000 9:51:49 PM
-----------------------------A world destroyed, a myth rebord. Some truths should remain untold...Check out NightRise today, coming eventually from DanAvision Software Entertainment.http://www.danavisiongames.com
Advertisement
That last guy looks like the gay dominatrix at the SpecularLightosis bars.

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!

"No, You may not. Mainly cause I don't have any hands."

Edited by - Caffeine on July 30, 2000 9:58:24 PM
I like the beard... it is a beard right?

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Check our site:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dwarfsoft/
Check out our NPC AI Mailing List :
http://www.egroups.com/group/NPCAI/
made due to popular demand here at GDNet :)
quote:
That last guy looks like the gay dominatrix at the SpecularLightosis bars.

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!

"No, You may not. Mainly cause I don''t have any hands."

I take offense to that. I am the man in the picture. Please think before you post something that inconsiderate.

BTW, I have no hands because my specular lightosis seared my hands off.

----------------------------------------
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.
This is SO incredibly offtopic that I''m crippled on the floor laughing my ass off

quote:
You may continue...

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
quote:
This is SO incredibly offtopic that I''m crippled on the floor laughing my ass off

I don''t there is anything funny about my condition. Please, unless you have something to add to the conversation, don''t post.

There''s so much intolerance in the world

----------------------------------------
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.
They could either be one or two this to me:
1. Legomen or
2. One of those balloon tricks.

But i can''t see any finger prints, why? Wheres the finger prints, i want to know, please tell me.

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
i like the first guy much more. maybe its the moustache...maybe its the lightsaber(how does he hold it without hands?)...maybe its the blue camoflage shirt...but something just whispers in my ear "weeble-wobble". can you hear it?

keep em coming Magic Card! i love it!!

-Luxury
I''m not knocking your 3d rendering... just adding to the humor that they have seemed to erupt.

I think they look like 3d stick men, you know the ones you use to draw in your school books???

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
one word : PLAYMOBIL.

but personnaly, I love the LEGO. Actually, the LEGO games are absolutely cool ! I mean the graphics, the way they did all this on a computer and it still looks ... mmm ... just like the one I have in a big box.

youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement