🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Zelda 6$ Survey

Started by
8 comments, last by Ketchaval 23 years, 9 months ago
What were your favourite 5 moments in Zelda 64: The Ocarina of Time, please repeat *your* favourite moments, even if someone else has used it in their nominations. There is a point to this.
Advertisement
My favorite five minutes in Zelda 64? They would have to be every time Sheik came to teach me a new song. I loved it because of the questions it created, and the songs were cool, as well. ;-)

My two cents...
Abort? Retry? Fail?
The best scene has to be the end.... Link faces the demonic form of Ganon.... You can''t really see Ganon because the scene is so dark. All that can be seen is the shadow of this huge beast with glowing eyes. But then lightening goes off in the background and you see his horrific figure. It gives the player an absolute feel of David vs. Goliath. The rest of the game was awesome... but that last fight was simply beyond words.

When i first started the game, when i killed gannon, when i first rode epona, when i first entered the town in the castle court yard and when the owl flew me down from the mountain.

Edited by - Phobia on September 12, 2000 7:48:26 PM
1. the first time i stepped foot on hyrule field, and marveled at the size and look of it. and then came the sunset and i couldn''t believe it.

2. standing in front of the waterfall at dusk

3. walking into the zora kingdom and seeing the water reflections shimmer on the walls.

boy...this is hard narrowing it down to just 5...

4. first getting epona and riding around hyrul field (see #1)

5. everything else

-Luxury
I''m currently playing it. But my 5 best moments until now has to be:

1. Really in the beginning.

2. After killing the first boss in the Deku Tree

3. When I got all stones to the Temple of Time - that rocked!

4. When I first rode Epona

5. Hmm.... maybe when I killed that Fire Dragon.
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
(in no particular order)

1. Killing the two witches (too funny)
2. Bouncing on the drum at the end of the shadow temple
3. Fire dragon! (I could FEEL the heat)
4. Jumping over the bridge with Epona
5. Running down the tower after you kill Ganandorf

And, of course, every time you get the last piece of another heart.

Morbo
1) Dueling the shadow, and getting my arse kicked.

2) Fighting the shadow temple boss on the drum (using the bow)

3) On the way up Ganondorf''s tower (after the fields are gone)

4) Hanging around in Hyrule Field and watching the day go by.

5) Getting the Master Sword.

Man, that was tough to narrow it down.

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14
when I first saw one of those helicopter plant things in the field, nothing else really stands out. That deku tree dungeon was pretty good. Getting the sun song maybe
1: sunset on hyrule field

2: playing with the ghosts in the forest

3: getting points for killing spiders (always a plus)

4: two words... hook shot.

5: the first time one of those mountain this poped up and went "wwwooommmmm" and i ran away screaming.

-------------------------------------------------
Don't take life too seriously, you''ll never get out of it alive. -Bugs Bunny
-------------------------------------------------Don't take life too seriously, you''ll never get out of it alive. -Bugs Bunny

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement