🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Please listen to my music.

Started by
9 comments, last by cpotako 23 years, 7 months ago
Please come to my MP3.COM site and check out my music. It is the music from Dizzyball, and soon-to-be a few more. Also, please check back from time to time for updates. All of the songs are not approved yet and the CD is not finished. If you want to give me comments the contact information is available at the top of the mp3.com site. Thanks. -Chris
-Chris
Advertisement
Feedback - anyone? Please?
-Chris
I''ve downloaded Dizzyball (very cool game) and I like your music a lot. I''m an amatuer composer myself, and I''m encouraged when I see such good music coming from an amatuer game. I especially like how each song fits a level of the game by using very different styles and instrumentation. Keep up the good work.
"If you eat a live toad first thing in the morning, nothing worse will happen all day long."—California saying"To you or the toad."—Niven's restatement of California saying"Well, most of the time anyway…"—Programmer's caveat to Niven's restatement of California saying
Well - stick to it. It's not easy to write music, and it's really not easy to write good music, and its REALLY not easy to write good music that has decent sound quality. Keep tuckin' away at it. The only way to get good at it is practice. Thanks for the compliments!

-Chris
Visit www.mp3.com/dizzyball

Edited by - cpotako on September 29, 2000 2:58:13 PM
-Chris
Good stuff Chris

zero
static music

New song uploaded - Moon Music. Its not in the game - but you can download it and put it in the game. Head on over to mp3.com and check it out!

-Chris
www.mp3.com/dizzyball
-Chris
Wow - someone actually purchased my CD... I damn near soiled myself.

-Chris
-Chris
You get money for every time someone listens to your music, don''t you? (yes, it is me again, the guy that wanted to figure out how to make music as good as you have. I think I will stick to something more to my level - buzz tracker)

That is pretty cool that someone bought your CD. I suppose you make money on that too?

Im playing this by ear but if you are free in your nearish future, I will be needing some casual composers. your style fits what i need pretty good.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

Yes - I do make money off of every CD that I sell. So - I just lowered the price to the lowest it can be on MP3.COM - everyone go buy a copy!

-Chris
www.mp3.com/dizzyball

Edited by - cpotako on November 27, 2000 10:37:09 AM
-Chris

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement