🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Composer needed!

Started by
1 comment, last by CGalyon 23 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I''m with a start-up company, NeoPong Software. We''ve been developing a game for about a year now and are at the stage wherein we need content creation (audio and visual). We''re looking for an ambitious composer who wants into the industry and has an interest in music suitable for RPG''s. The composer needs to be able to compose dramatic music fitting scenes as selected. All in all, expected content is about 20-24 individual compositions totalling in playtime of about 1 hour. As a start-up, pay is currently extremely limited and mainly expected to be on an as-received basis. We can possibly negotiate an installment-based system as well. If interested, please e-mail me at CGalyon@bountysca.com or CGalyon@yahoo.com. Thanks and later! Charles E. Galyon Producer, NeoPong Software
Charles GalyonPresidentNeoPong Software, Inc.
Advertisement
hi!
im a newbie composer and i could use some expirience...
mmm... but there is one problem...
i write kinda jungle trax and stuff so.. if you''ll need that kinda stuff contact me...

The goblin will always watch...
hi!
im a newbie composer and i could use some expirience...
mmm... but there is one problem...
i write kinda jungle trax and stuff so.. if you''ll need that kinda stuff contact me...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement