Advertisement

[4E6] Conclusion

Started by April 16, 2008 12:20 PM
43 comments, last by OOBrad21 16 years, 1 month ago
I have to admit, I was very surprised to see that the submissions hadn't been judged yet. Since the contest ended, I've graduated university, flown across the world <edit: multiple times>, and traveled through most of the provinces in China. Just saying.

What's the hold up? Do you need judges, or is there something on the business side - what? I figure, at least for the sake of any future contests held by the site, if there are any, the participants should at least have an update.

[Edited by - Avatar God on July 2, 2008 3:09:40 PM]
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Quote: Original post by Avatar God
I have to admit, I was very surprised to see that the submissions hadn't been judged yet. Since the contest ended, I've graduated university, flown across the world, and traveled through most of the provinces in China. Just saying.

What's the hold up? Do you need judges, or is there something on the business side - what? I figure, at least for the sake of any future contests held by the site, if there are any, the participants should at least have an update.

I'd like to post just to express my desire to see these games evaluated ASAP. I check the forums everyday for an update!
Advertisement
yeah its pretty sad how neglected it is. I realize its ran for free, but I don't think you should host a contest and accept works of many man-hours and then ignore them. This happened last contest too, and its one of the reasons I decided not to participate this year.

I mean, not even a response on why its not being judged yet? Anyways, I respect everyone that chose to participate.
Quote: From SuperPig's journal
4E6 is nearly done now. I have some prizes here that will hopefully make up for the extreme delay.

Some good news!

Quote: Original post by HandCraftedRadio
Quote: From SuperPig's journal
4E6 is nearly done now. I have some prizes here that will hopefully make up for the extreme delay.

Some good news!

So.....Any news on the status of official judging?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement