🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

To Malygris

Started by
2 comments, last by Kylotan 23 years ago
I wondered if you would share the details of the programs and hardware you use to make the music on your mp3.com site?
Advertisement
HEY!! sorry i didn''t read this ealier, haven''t checked this forum for awhile . I used Cubasis, the soundblaster live, and a sweet keyboard that only cost me $400. I also find random loops and waves to edit and implement into the music. HOPEFULLY i helped you out

I just released 6 more songs at www.mp3.com/malygris/ (in case you haven''t heard ). tell me what you think, the new songs have a cross picture next to them.

To comment send mail to [email=malygris@usa.net]malygris@usa.net[/email], to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.
400 dollars!? I take it that must be USD? What is it?

Anyway, your music is stunning. I am impressed.

ANDREW RUSSELL STUDIOS
Sorry about that would help if i logged in.

Yeah those are great songs. My favs. are Crash and Break.

Hey check this song out this is a damn good song, i''ve been wanting to post it for a while now I just heard on the news a few mins ago they had it playing in the back ground while the reporters were talking about sports. So i took that as my sign to post it.

RAVE 5 -Sandstorm vs blow your mind vs Zombie Nation vs. Blade Techno Openeration.wma

18:00 mins. long though took me 2 days to get it, but then again I have the good old dialup connection.

I''d love to put a few beats that I heard in that song in my on songs, but that may be against the law.

Check it out I promise you won''t be disappointed.
--------------------------I shall thrash his bloody head in, cut it from upon his shoulders, and as his blood flows effortlessly down my blade, I shall taste it's sweetness. Blade Runner’s Entertainment Nothing much right now...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement