🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Voice Talents needed

Started by
0 comments, last by DeShawn 22 years, 10 months ago
I need 2 male voices and 2 female voices for a game I''m working on. In the game I''m working on, you fight it out by using punches, weapons, and items. There will be support for 1-4 human players, or they can play versus the AI. Two to four people can be in the arena. In the arena, the player can also activate tiles in the arena, which can activate traps, to attack the others. You fight, until you lose all of your health. After that, you wait for the next two people to lose all health. The last man/woman standing... is the winner! There are 16 characters to play as... you start out with 4. You have to fight the other 13, to make them selectable. You start off with BLACKY, GRIDY, DR. CROW, and PUNCHIE. You beat them in order, otherwords, you can''t fight somebody, unless you beat the guy before him. Each character has their own attributes. Some are fast, some are strong, some can jump high, and some recover fast. You need speed to be able to race to items and weapons. You need strength to easily injure your rivals in fist fights, or knocking them dizzy. You need jumping to get to higher heights quickly, rather than jumping from platform to platform. You need recovery to be able to recover from dizziness.
Advertisement
Voices are a real pain in the ass to get going. I''d say for a small project, recording your own voice, and then doing a bit of modification on it (who can say "chipmunk filter" )

Escape - OK, it''s not online, but I am doing my best
Resist nes8bit - Bow Down to Linux Communism

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement