🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Where are some good or what are some good, music programs.

Started by
7 comments, last by Android 13 22 years, 9 months ago
Not like just editing, but ones that actually let you create music?? Im making a game right now and i need some. Mess with the best, Die like the rest!!
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!!
Advertisement
Well..... what format are ya going for? MIDI? Look no further than Jazz++ Direct Music? MP3? In that case, I''d reccomend, DirectMusic Producer, which comes with DirectX.

-Forcas

"Elvis is alive. He is Barney the purple dinosaur. He is the pied piper that leads our children into the wages of sin and eternal damnation."

-Forcaswriteln("Does this actually work?");
I was playing around with something called the Buzz tracker. I didn''t really do much with it though.
MODs: can''t go past ModPlug Tracker

Resist Broken Links - arstudios.4nx2.comI don''t believe it! Just Great!
Another server has gone!
Well im not sure what format im looking for, but are there any free ones that you know of?

Mess with the best,
Die like the rest!!
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!!

Just about ANY mod tracker out there is free in all senses of the word.

My personal favorite is Fast Tracker 2 but it runs under DOS, and doesn''t always play well with Windows.

Go here "MAZ Sound Tools" for just about every music proggy out there.

Damn I screwed that up.

MAZ Sound Tools

OK not all free. But mostly low cost shareware.
Impulse Tracker is the most powerful, but is harder to learn than FT2. It''s still DOS-based, though it seems reasonably stable.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement