🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for work? Then...

Started by
6 comments, last by drawynesmith 6 years, 6 months ago

... please use classfieds section (for both paid and hobby work).

I'm seeing more and more posts in the Music and Sound forum that are trying to find work. That's not the direction and function of this forum, feedback and discussion is. This is addressed in the pinned topics as well as Music and Sound FAQ post. Posts will either be edited to fit within the forum's guidelines or deleted and locked.

Thanks,

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Advertisement

Hey folks,

Just a helpful tip: posts trying to get your music placed in games will also be edited/locked and you'll be redirected back to the Classifieds area. The two functions of the Music and Sound forum are to:

- share one's work for discussion and feedback. This is a GREAT way to get help and learn some new approaches!

- discuss all things audio. It can be anything related to game audio, techniques, gear, methods, tutorials, opinions, reviews of OST, etc.

But, please, let's keep all work/placement related posts limited to where they belong: in the classifieds section.

Thanks!

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Is the classified section strictly a fee based section?

Not the Hobbyist section.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Is the Classifieds section for music and sfx still active? I'm looking to advertise my free composition work to get some more experience, where do I post?

For free/unpaid work, use the Hobby Project Classifieds.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

On 12/10/2013 at 2:56 AM, nsmadsen said:

Hey folks,

Just a helpful tip: posts trying to get your music placed in games will also be edited/locked and you'll be redirected back to the Classifieds area. The two functions of the Music and Sound forum are to:

- share one's work for discussion and feedback. This is a GREAT way to get help and learn some new approaches!

- discuss all things audio. It can be anything related to game audio, techniques, gear, methods, tutorials, opinions, reviews of OST, etc.

But, please, let's keep all work/placement related posts limited to where they belong: in the classifieds section.

Thanks!

Nate

Right solution bro. I agree with you.

Don't PM me

Blogger and writer

Best articles: best wireless earbuds review

best waterproof fitness tracker

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement