🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone around here wanting to be a game writer or some creative designer?

Started by
22 comments, last by Stryder1234 6 years, 7 months ago
3 hours ago, Novadude987 said:

It's no problem. I like doing this kind of stuff!

I get a Sub-Zero/Frost vibe with this one. Kinda like Master/Apprentice or lovers. Perhaps they used to work at a hospital together, performing illegal and unethical experiments on patients. This medical background could serve as their fighting style too. As former medical staff, they can find places that cause severe pain and trauma, paralyzing their enemies or doing damage over time. They might also use sharp saws, needles, scalpels, etc. 

You know what the funny thing is, that's what gave me the idea when I thought up nurse and doctor. Sub Zero and Frost dual was my inspiration for them! Same with the idea with prisoner with chains/shackles but I didn't think it would be scary enough at first. I thought of electricity but I rather save thst for someone else.

But what you just mentioned does sound pretty scary . The more scary and entertaining the better for fans to enjoy I say.

Advertisement

let me know how your game turns out man. I'd love to see what you come up with!

1 hour ago, Novadude987 said:

let me know how your game turns out man. I'd love to see what you come up with!

I definitely will!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement