🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Strangely Vertex Shader cannot receive vertices DirectX11

Started by
0 comments, last by newInDev 4 years, 5 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm working on DirectX11 game engine I'm in weird situation. Basically I'm trying to draw hills and box together on same screen and I achieved to draw both at the same time. I can also draw hills alone. However, When I tried to draw Box alone it doesn't appear on screen when I debug with graphic debugger shows the vertices (0,0,0). I basically calling draw functions to bind shaders and etc to pipeline. Everything works well if I call draw for TerrainClass I can draw box with it I can also draw TerrainClass alone however If I comment out draw for TerrainClass (object b1) I cannot draw box. I spent quite a bit time on this but I couldn't figure out. Thanks for any help.

This is with out box draws fine But when I try to draw box only nothing appears on the screen it doesn't draw
white thing is box I draw it white it works fine in here
This is the VS for box TransBufferVar only contains buffer variables just included and checked from debugger it receives transformation matrix however vertices 0,0,0

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement