🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game Idea

Started by
2 comments, last by Imp-perial 22 years, 4 months ago
Hey sunandshadow, remember me? I was the guy who came up with the dragon breeder idea. Did you ever receive the e-mail about you could use my idea?
Alex Pinkston (I guess this is what your asking)
Advertisement
Hi, yes I remember you, and no I never did get the email. By this point though the game concept has evolved so much that it''s not significantly similar to dragon-breeding anyway, although there''s still a social group that look dragonish and refer to themselves as dragons. I would give you the link to our project homepage but as of yesterday our website is down. And no one has yet contacted me to tell me why... X_X

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Hey! Was that the idea you were talking about a few months ago when you were looking for puzzle designers?

Hows it going (if that''s the same one)?

------------------------------
Simple DirectMedia Layer:

Main Site - (www.libsdl.org)
Cone3D Tutorials- (cone3D.gamedev.net)
GameDev.net''s Tutorials - (Here)

OpenGL:

Main Site - (www.opengl.org)
NeHe Tutorials - (nehe.gamedev.net)
Online Books - (Red Book) (Blue Book)
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
Yes it''s the same game. I think it''s going well, if slowly. We have character designs for all the major characters, much of the world-building is done, most of the UI is done, and we''re about ready to start working on the actual anime sequences for the introduction and part one of the game. We don''t have a working demo yet, but it''s getting there. The website is now up, but fairly skeletal, if anyone wants to look - the only place there''s any real info about the project is the GTW public forum. http://www.sherman3d.net/

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement