🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Audio Catalyst

Started by
1 comment, last by Daldar 22 years, 3 months ago
I have Windows XP and I installed Audio Catalyst... but when I try to rip a song from a CD, it goes from 0 to 100% complete instantly and gives me an error that says "invalid floating point operation." I didn't screw around with any options this time either Has anyone else encountered this problem? Can I fix it or should I get something else? update - I got it to read a song, but it only does so every now and then... and when it writes the song out, in mp3 or wav it's all static... It's really giving me a headache. Can anyone help? Edited by - Daldar on March 13, 2002 6:59:22 AM
Advertisement
my advice? screw it- just use Winamp''s Disk Writer plugin.

If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal
If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal
i had some problems with audio grabber which produced just static, at the time it seemed to be my winapsi32.dll file, i think. basically it''s a dll file related to digital recording, and well, it seems to work better using an old version of the file, i can send you an 8k version of the file if you want, but i think it''s specific to your particular make of cd writer / cdrom, do a search for the file, or alternatively email me at jfranco@btinternet.com and i''ll send you the file i have, make a back up of the one you have and paste mine into the system dir.
hope it helps...

Purple Hamster
Helped and be helped!
David J Franco__________________________visit www.davidjfranco.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement