🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New Idea So Be afraid! Hell-Fire's

Started by
30 comments, last by Fake_Impersonation 22 years, 2 months ago
Game Name: Hell-Fire’s Genre: Multi-player online Role Playing Game Ideas: 4 beginning Character with a large multitude of skills which once they’ve reach a certain level in particular stats, will change into a “higher form”. Clothes are almost totally customisable, certain restrictions but you can even meld armour and accessories together. Centre of the world map will be this island that looks barren and almost like a mouth, there’s a single cavern with 6 floors, 6 rooms and 6 types of monster on each floor, then the last floor just has this huge blazing fire in the centre with a grating below it. Of course it seems impossible to get pass. The rest of the map will be 2 large main continents either side. A small island far up north in the centre of the map and small rather point islands dotted near the continents. As well as a large range of skills and clothing, there will be a range of magic which will be obtained in different ways depending on your character and many monsters including 1 creature for each type to rule them and in a way the Boss or king of beasts. Although the map will be huge large sections will be locked of for beginners but will be unlock as you level up of obtain items. Of course there will be the chat box with a simplistic layout that takes up the minimum amount of the screen. Beta will start with a limit of 100 people to stop flooding on an untested game. It maybe increased as work continues. Player Killing will be very limited. There will be a Hexagonal arena with 6 areas inside for events. Both players must agree on the fight and they will be aloud to leave some items in a secure “Bank” or to leave Items to be won. Those items that are left on the character will be dropped for anyone to take. All the people who work on the game will look on forums and will be open to suggestions. But there will be polls for the best ideas and reasons will be given for reasons why an idea is impossible. Events for each character type will eventually occur and it will always be possible to complete all of the competions and events of your character at any level. Look forward to the next update including the four characters and a bit of the storyline. Also there will be information on the stat areas.
What we percieve to be Free Will may only be our Fate… Planet Earth is Blue and there''''s nothing we can do…

What we percieve to be Free Will may only be our Fate...Planet Earth is Blue and there''s nothing we can do...

Advertisement
Not to sound like I''m just being a arse or anything I''m just wondering which part exactly is the new idea?

Ballistic Programs
Wooooooo a reply....mmm ubb does no worky??

Ummm anyway.... Well the game bit not like the system altho i am working on a revlutionery battle system that will probally not work at all. But anyway is Final Fantasy a new idea or legend of mir myth of soma the other famous mporpg new in your train of thought.

Thank you by

Ummm anyway.... Well the game bit not like the system altho i am working on a revlutionery battle system that will probally not work at all. But anyway is Final Fantasy a new idea or legend of mir myth of soma the other famous mporpg new in your train of thought.

Thank you by

Thank you by

What we percieve to be Free Will may only be our Fate...Planet Earth is Blue and there''s nothing we can do...

Sorry about the triple post but i was having troble with my password and then i wasn''t aloud to edit the post.

Next Update on my ideas:- Today

I''m confused about the title. Hell-Fire''s? Why is this a possessive? It makes no grammatical sense.

Do you mean Hell-Fire? Or Hell-Fires (plural)?

Please explain...

R.
_________________________The Idea Foundry
I''ve learned not to think too hard about these sorts of posts.
Good philosophy.
_________________________The Idea Foundry
What sort of post is that may I ask?
Stupid Newbie thinking he can be so original and be a waste of space. is it?

Well sorry to see if others like my idea, well sorry for trying to be in the slightest way creative.

As for Talcit, the title i''ve had troble on I was thinking of HEll''s Fire or Hell Fire something like that.

P.S. I''m almost done with creating all the characters and stats. Woo.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement