Apple M1 processor MacOS

Started by
20 comments, last by WitchLord 1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks again.

With one additional change, I was able to get all of test_feature to pass on my M1. It was just to change the expected test result in one case.

https://github.com/ramcdona/angelscript-mirror/tree/M1_test_difference

Not sure if this is a M1 specific thing, or can be expected for all AS_MAX_PORTABILITY cases.

Theoretically, this should mean I should be able to get my program to work on M1 given some set of incantations for calling conventions, etc.

I spent a few hours with it last night and unfortunately I made no meaningful progress.

Is there any documentation that I'm missing? I really can't make heads or tails of when I'm supposed to use which macro - particularly with AS_MAX_PORTABILITY.

Rob

Advertisement

I'll have to fix that test. The content of the two lines that you changed shouldn't really be validated in the test, as this part of the debug output are for uninitialized variables and the values can be random.

The documentation for the calling conventions are here:

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement