🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Best RPG Ever???

Started by
40 comments, last by Run_The_Shadows 24 years ago
Dragon Wars!!!!!
( and if anyone remembers that game, you guys are older than I thought )

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
Dragon Wars... I think I have that burnt on CD somewhere... is that where you start in an arena or something?
JeranonGame maker wannabe.
Well, sort of, you start in an exile town and have to fight your way back out, through the arena.

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Sentinal Worlds:Future Magic (C64/128), three disks and 3 complete worlds. It was pretty damn good for its period. Good plot and character building. Characters roleplayed excellently. Just a lot of disk swappng. I love that game!

P.S. You had to turn the sound off though :-)

WE are their,
"Sons of the Free"
I expect someone to come out with Dungeon Master and I would agree that this was a GREAT RPG but my favorate RPG was Abandoned Places 2 on the Amiga.
-----------------------------------------------All messages are of my own personal opinion and not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)Neuro.
Mine of course

-* So many things to do, so few time to spend *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
But every creator thinks that theres is the best. I think that the idea is the one that made you fall in love with RPGs enough to want to make one.
-----------------------------------------------All messages are of my own personal opinion and not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)Neuro.
FF7 is one of the best RPG''s around. I also liked
the Zelda Games. Even the one on the N64. Shadowrun
was good for while too. Anyone Agree?

Thanx In Advance
STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!
There''s none... RPG''s suck and they always will... so stop creating arguments and have some rest young man...
The best RPG ever? Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, whatever edition was being played with in the mid to late 80''s. 2nd? I can''t remember.

But it wins HANDS DOWN.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement