🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New Idea So Be afraid! Hell-Fire's

Started by
30 comments, last by Fake_Impersonation 22 years, 2 months ago
Then why not just call it ''Hellfire'' or something like that. At least, drop the apostrophe because it''s just confusing everyone involved, including you I think.
_________________________The Idea Foundry
Advertisement
quote: Original post by Tacit
Then why not just call it ''Hellfire'' or something like that. At least, drop the apostrophe because it''s just confusing everyone involved, including you I think.

good idea..
i come to destroy the healthy.
i''m crabby today, sorry.

anyway since you did it twice:

the spelling of the word that means permitted is "allowed", not "aloud"

also i like the name Hell-Fire''s as long as Hell-Fire is the name of some dude in the game that owns everything. as in this is Hell-Fire''s house

also, what''s under the metal grate with the fire on top? new world, main boss man?

-me
Well, not to be overly picky but if you want to use ''Hell-Fire''s'' in the title you better have the object of his possession in there as well. So, if you want to use house you''d better be prepared to call the game ''Hell-Fire''s House''...which sounds somewhat ridiculous but hey it''ll probably sell like hot-cakes!
I''ll feel bad for critizing this post later but until then: They need to put the spell checker back in before Jar - Jar there drives me nutty.
quote: Original post by TechnoHydra
I''ll feel bad for critizing this post later but until then: They need to put the spell checker back in before Jar - Jar there drives me nutty.

Then feel bad now, dude: critizing???

---------------

#define TRUE 0
#define FALSE 1
//MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!
I''ll probally do hell-fire or something like that.
Under the grate will probally be hell. It should come out as an update to the game an entirely new area to discover but only for those who can take it.

Sorry for me being moody too but it seems every ones having a bad week.

Characters:

Pure Magic: Monk
White Mage
Soccerer(ress)

Attacker''s: Fighter
Warrior
Knight

Craft: Crafter
Melder
MasterCrafter

Dark Magic: Wiccan
Black Mage
Summoner

Intellect: Thief
Trader
Assassin

High Class: Angel
Devil

Some of the names of lamer then lame but my small mind can''t do everything. With the descriptions (hopefully by the end of the day) you''ll understand a bit better.

What we percieve to be Free Will may only be our Fate...Planet Earth is Blue and there''s nothing we can do...

Just a remark.

Some people complained about the name: Hell fire''s, because it''s gramatically incorrect.
Well, sometimes gramatically incorrect words catch really good.
Like:

MORTAL KOMBAT!

(sorry, I felt like shouting it)
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote: Original post by Toolmaker Quote: Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Mortal Kombat is not grammatically incorrect. It''s just mis-spelled.

''Hell-Fire''s'' just looks like it''s missing something.
Creativity is the soul of the games, what may seem to you stuiped now may be brilliant later.
Don''t approach a game in a commercial manner.
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote: Original post by Toolmaker Quote: Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement