Advertisement

Assassin Cameo of the Week (ACOTW)

Started by July 26, 2000 08:47 AM
199 comments, last by Magic Card 24 years ago
We should add it to our signatures

Runemaster
Join the Game Developers SiteRing !
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
One day this thread will have as many pages as End Goblin Genocide

Runemaster
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Advertisement
Damn I''m gonna get that game !!!

Runemaster
Pretty good. Maybe you should put up pictures of all of our victims just so that the organization will be taken more seriously.
And maybe adding some sort of slogan like:

"Specular Lightosis is no laughing matter. If we all pitch in, we can end these "Shiny-Happy People's" suffering"

what do you think?

-Luxury

Edited by - Luxury on August 21, 2000 6:46:06 PM
oh yeah

Runemaster
I updated the site.

Runemaster
Advertisement
Here''s the link againThe Specular Lightosis Research Fund

Runemaster
Any more slogans ?

Runemaster
Nope...no more. I dont even like my last one. oh well. until somebody comes up with a better one i guess that it''ll have to do.

-Luxury
Founder of SLRF
It was quite good, actually.

Runemaster

The Specular Lightosis Research Fund

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement