Advertisement

Assassin Cameo of the Week (ACOTW)

Started by July 26, 2000 08:47 AM
199 comments, last by Magic Card 24 years ago
BTW SL is not all that rare.I have heard 14 people in this area have it.

Runemaster
Join the Game Developers SiteRing !

The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
haha!

yes there are believed to be 14 cases of SL, but so far only 4 have come forward. That is what the SLRF is for. We hope that we will discover each of the known 14 cases and bring them to our research center. We hope that at least 1 person affected with SL will come to our center every week.
Strangely we have only come across this disease in assasins. Not knowing why, we are now looking for other "strains" of SL in such professions as - bounty hunters, spies, smugglers, weapons dealers, and others.

-Luxury
Founder of SLRF
Advertisement
LOL
I will try to find more cases of SL and post all info I can find here.

Runemaster

-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
I don''t have SL (at least the docters say I don''t), but if I did I would not dare come forward.

But I know someone that was born that way.

If you had SL you wouldn''t be able to type cause you wouldn''t have any hands.Therefore, you don''t have SL !

Runemaster

more posts !
we''re still on page 6

Runemaster

Advertisement
Does it have something to do with Diffuse Lightosis or Ambient Lightosis?

page 7
OH YEAH

Runemaster

I thought Ambient Lightosis had been wiped out !?

Runemaster

It''s 3:32 am now...gotta go
quote :
My brain feels heavy but is almost empty (always is)...need sleep...ZZZzzz...

Runemaster

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement