Assassin Cameo of the Week (ACOTW)

Started by
199 comments, last by Magic Card 23 years, 11 months ago
A friend of mine once had a rare case of translucient gouraud diffuse lightosis, with some anti-aliasing attacks.
I haven''t seen him since...

Advertisement
hey rune...

quote: These levels were chosen to reflect a user''s activity level, not necessarily their knowledge of game development. A higher ranking does not mean that a particular user is better in any way. It just means that they have made more posts. You should not make posts merely for the purpose of reaching a higher level!
Legomnia n. Leg-om-ne-a 1. A disease effecting models characterised by strange plasticness of the figure. Commonly passed deliberately by the modeller/s. Common symptoms are the rounding of the head and/or grouping of the hands and feet. Also well associated to problematic specular diffusions (see Specular Lightosis). 2. A toy or object used in bad humour on gamedev.net 3. Modeller fatigue (see 3D Fatigue Syndrome)

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
spec-u+lar adj. 1. of, relating to, or having the properties of a mirror: specular relection. 2. of or relating to a speculum. (C16: from latin specularis, from speculum a mirror, from specere to look at) -''spec-u+lar+ly adv

spec-u+lar light+os+is n. 1. an issue of irregular light diffusions 2. disease effecting the surface of a model creating unusual glare and eye strain to the viewer. 3. assocation of poor light-sourcing, commonly with legonmia like affects. 4. common symptoms are dazzling light or brilliance contoured to a the rounded surfaces of a 3D model. 5. Good for a laugh.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
I was not trying to raise my rank.I was trying to get the topic to 7 pages (at least).That is my holy quest !!!!
BTW I became a martyr because my answer to my post on Your Announcments was posted five or six times.I didn''t mean to do that.
Not that it bothers me

Runemaster
Join the Game Developers SiteRing !

The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Specular Lightosis Research fund? I've created a monter. Albeit a small one.

Edited by - Caffeine on August 22, 2000 7:06:25 AM
I like the web page. You must have been on something i''ve never tried to do that Bah, as if that''s possible.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
Okay, I am getting pissed off with this Specular Lightosis thing. Please prove to me that this is a real disease, because WebMD.com doesn''t have it listed...

Anyway, I''m only up to Assassin #4 right now, so that means there are about 10 to go. This topic is almost a month long, and 157 posts right now (sheesh, it must be in 4th place by now). Yesterday it was only at 81. My first game comes out about 2 weeks before Christmas, my second one next spring (hopefully) and Gamma Hunter in 2002 if all goes well. People, get Gathering Of Developers to look at this topic. If you really want my game, I''ll need the hand of GOD to help me... heh, I made a little pun there
-----------------------------A world destroyed, a myth rebord. Some truths should remain untold...Check out NightRise today, coming eventually from DanAvision Software Entertainment.http://www.danavisiongames.com
quote: Original post by Caffeine

Specular Lightosis Research fund? I''ve created a monter.

what''s a monter?

-Luxury
Founder of SLRF
Also, that thing in Zilmancha''s hand? That''s not a fingernail. That''s a 2050 genuine bullwhip, which can transform into an energy bullwhip which is a lot like a lightsaber on steroids. It turns blue, causes 3 times the amount of damage, and sends waves of electricity flying when whipped. Pretty cool huh?
-----------------------------A world destroyed, a myth rebord. Some truths should remain untold...Check out NightRise today, coming eventually from DanAvision Software Entertainment.http://www.danavisiongames.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement